[horde] forward mail via activesync - copy in sent folder broken?

Samuel Wolf samuel at sheepflock.de
Sat May 24 16:57:26 UTC 2014

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm not sure this is a bug of my client, if i forward a message
>>> the recipient get the complete message with the forwarded original
>>> message.
>>>
>>> But the mail in my sent folder missing the original forwarded message text.
>>>
>>> Horde 5.2beta1
>>
>> Nope, not you, it's a bug. I'm working on it.
>
> ...and fixed in Git, though that whole method is going to be overhauled soon.

I add this commit:
https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/72267b11c76ac3cd402eba93441522aa9524f78f

Now i have the text, but lost the complete mail header which results
in "[No Subject]" and "Undisclosed Recipients".
Was not a good idea to modify the php files of horde 5.2.0beta1 +
Horde_Core 2.12.0beta1 + Horde_ActiveSync 2.16.1?