[horde] ActiveSync Outlook 2013 - disconnected : getBackendIdForFolderUid failed

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Mon May 26 06:44:19 UTC 2014

Great, thanks!

Regards,
Torben

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: horde-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:horde-bounces at lists.horde.org] Im
Auftrag von Michael J Rubinsky
Gesendet: Sonntag, 25. Mai 2014 17:39
An: horde at lists.horde.org
Betreff: Re: [horde] ActiveSync Outlook 2013 - disconnected :

Quoting Torben Dannhauer <torben at dannhauer.info>:

> Hi,
>

> My Outlook 2013 shows always a "disconnected" even directly after
> startup if I enter my EAS account (calendar/contacts).
>

> The Horde EAS Log shows the following:

<snip>

> This " Horde_ActiveSync_Collections::getBackendIdForFolderUid failed
> because folder was not found in cache." ist persistent even after the
> <n>th restart of Outlook. Why does Horde not update the cache and
> stops throwing an Exception?

This would happen if the client issues a request for a collection that we no
longer know about. Perhaps a stale OL process? Anyway, I've tweaked the
error in Git that is returned to (hopefully) cause OL to refresh it's
internal hierarchy state. It'll be in the next ActiveSync pear release.
--
mike
The Horde Project