[horde] Public access to Calender via .ics possible ?

Michael Polenske m.polenske at web.de
Tue May 27 08:21:32 UTC 2014

Good morning,

I'd like to share one of my horde calendars with other people. Problem
is that these people are not users of my horde instance, so need access
to the calendar without any local user rights. It would be perfect if I
can just allow access to calender via .ics File.

Up to now I didn't find any way, even if I give "authenticated users"
and "guest permissions" read and show permission to this calendar. If I
try to download the calendar via "wget
https://webmail.<snip>.de/rpc.php/kronolith/poldy/DgmaDSTmQykNOak9T8h97Q1.icsEvery
hint" I get a permission error.

Every hint is really appreciated :-)