[horde] Php 5.6.0~beta3 crashes dovecot when horde tries to login

Henning Twilek at gmx.de
Thu Jun 5 17:54:25 UTC 2014

Henning <Twilek <at> gmx.de> writes:
with latest PHP" in the development mailing list. Debian has removed the
> package files for the 5.5.12 and I cannot find them in any remaining
> distribution, so reverting to the old version does not work. The current

If ound this
http://snapshot.debian.org/package/php5/5.5.12%2Bdfsg-2/#php5_5.5.12:2b:dfsg-2

Debian keeps an Archive of old files. With this and a little wget recursive
magic I was able to revert to the older php5 and things are up and running
again... Will horde be compatible with 5.6 in the future or do they have to
change something?