[horde] Drop or clean unused tables in Horde DB after migration

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Fri Jun 6 06:59:12 UTC 2014

Some time ago I have migrated my Horde installation to H5 incl. several NG
shares tables.

Is there some database "cleanup" script to drop or empty unused tables? I
have only found horde-db-migrate and horde-db-migrate-component, that deal
with the database.

My migration is a while back now, so I do not want to return to the old
tables and I would like to get rid of the old data.

In my case, any tables that have corresponding *shareng* table seem to be
old and could be purged:

kronolith_shares
kronolith_shares_users
mnemo_shares