[horde] Migrating from SQL groups to LDAP groups

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Sat Jun 14 12:23:36 UTC 2014

Since http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12128 has been resolved, I would like to
use LDAP groups rather than SQL groups, which I had wanted to do initially
when I set up my Horde instance a while back until I found the above bug.

I have some application permissions as well as Calendar and Addressbook shares
based on groups as defined in SQL.

1) If I move to LDAP groups with the same names as the existing groups defined
in SQL, will I need to reissue/recreate these permissions on these items?

2) This is less important, but is there a way to rename an SQL group?

Thanks.  -Anthony

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E