[horde] clean DB from unused users (old users)

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Sat Jun 14 14:16:36 UTC 2014

Stefan Johänntgen wrote:> Hi,
> I have the authentication with the existing IMAP e-mail accounts.
> Is there a script that I can delete a user from the horde database?
> Because on the Horde frontend I can not manage the users. But in the
> database are users (horde_prefs, turba_sharesng etc)
> I want to clean up the database.
> Many Thanks to Horde Team!

see horde-remove-user-data in conjunction with this patch:
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12997

I did it so:

1. generate user list in Horde:
for me, I query the Postgres SQL DB and dump into a file from psql
SELECT DISTINCT pref_uid FROM horde_prefs \g /tmp/users

2. check above list, which users are gone with your user database

3. xargs < users-to-remove horde-remove-user-data --force --continue

--
Steffen