[horde] Class 'Net_Sieve' not found

Patrick De Zordo patrick at spamreducer.eu
Mon Jun 16 16:44:21 UTC 2014

Done!

I's documented too.. http://www.horde.org/apps/ingo/docs/INSTALL
Sorry.

Any other setting that have to be done?
Getting "exception 'Ingo_Exception' with message '"Authentication failed."' in /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/horde/ingo/lib/Transport/Timsieved.php:87"

Dovecot managesieve is listening to the specified port, using Thunderbird with TLS to create sieve-scripts is working..

Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Distinti saluti / Kind regards
De Zordo Patrick
patrick at spamreducer.eu
Follow me on GIThub: https://github.com/zorpat
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.dezordo