[horde] Class 'Net_Sieve' not found

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Tue Jun 17 06:43:51 UTC 2014

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014, Patrick De Zordo wrote:

> I?ve activated sieve filtering by adding the following configuration file:
>
> ---8<------../ingo/config/backends.local.php------------------------------
>
> <?php
>
> $backends['imap']['disabled'] = true;
> $backends['sieve'] = array(
[cut]
>                // If using Dovecot or any other Sieve implementation that
>                // requires folder names to be UTF-8 encoded, set this
>                // parameter to true.
>                'utf8' => false,

   ^^ ;-)

> Any other setting that have to be done?
> Getting "exception 'Ingo_Exception' with message '"Authentication
> failed."' in /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/horde/ingo/lib/Transport/Timsieved.php:87"

Check out Dovecot log, probably enable auth_debug and, maybe
auth_debug_passwords, too.
Is your Horde login password the same as your Dovecot password?
Do you use IMP as Horde authentification service?

> Dovecot managesieve is listening to the specified port, using Thunderbird
> with TLS to create sieve-scripts is working..

My local backends file contains:

<?PHP

$backends['imap']['disabled'] = true;
$backends['sieve']['disabled'] = false;
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['usetls'] = false;
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['scriptname'] = 'horde5-ingo';
$backends['sieve']['script'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['utf8'] = true;

--
Steffen