[horde] Horde Migration

spamok30 spamok30 spamok30 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:27:41 UTC 2014

Hi All,

We are planning to upgrade Horde on a new server because the server on wich
we are actually have serious problems.

We are currently on *Horde Groupware Webmail Edition*

*4.0.8.*

*In plan to install the last horde version on the new server and import
mysql entries and I just want to know if I can do it for all used horde
fonctionnalities (kronolith, turba, imp, nmemo and nag).*

*I just want to keep in mind that I can't update the horde version on the
existant server because it is very slow and reboot a lot of time when the
use charge is growing.*

*Thank you for your help.*