[horde] horde-remove-user-data - Case sensitivity - Case insensitivity?

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Thu Jun 26 08:08:33 UTC 2014

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014, Stefan Johänntgen wrote:

> I remove width the horde-remove-user-data command an user with name:
> "User.Group at User.de"
> But the script also deletes "user.group at user.de"
>
> Is it possible to delete only the user "User.Group at User.de" ?
> Perhaps with edit the script or another horde file?

it does not happen in my setup. Looks like Michael is correct, where / how
do you store user data?

E.g. if I run

horde-remove-user-data TeST5

Postgres executes:

DELETE FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid = 'TeST5' AND pref_scope = 'ingo' AND pref_name = 'spam'

The case of the name is retained. So it seems that your backend ignores
the case of the supplied name.

--
Steffen