[horde] Fwd: Impsearch

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Thu Jun 26 08:33:21 UTC 2014

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014, Borja Riesgo Juan wrote:

> Two months ago i asked you about the impsearch folder.
>
> http://es.listoso.com/horde/2014-04/msg00189.html
>
> you told me something about vitual folder. but why do i receive
> undelevering messages in this folder?
> Ho can i activate or deactivate this action? i think virtual folder where
> for other things(deleted messages if iḿ not wrong)

I interprete Jan's reply so:

You have saved some search. These show up under the "Virtual Folder" tree.

====

Depending on what "undelevering" is to mean and if my above assupmtion is
correct, as long as a message is storred in an IMAP folder, incl. Drafts,
Templates, deleted, a.s.o., and it matches the search filter, the message
will show up in your saved search.

The preferences of "Mail" do contain:

Saved Searches
Manage your saved searches