[horde] [SOLVED] ActiveSync Problems, ERR invalid adressbook

Stefan Johänntgen Stefan at nicolejo.de
Fri Jun 27 20:29:42 UTC 2014

(

Thanks

>>> For some reason, your preference did not reflect your default
directory.
>>> There is a preference for that and saving that preference would do the
>>> same thing that you did manually. No idea why your pref got out of sync
>>> though, I don't see this.
>>
>> Where can I find that pref in the ui? Thanks!
>
> Prefs->Addressbooks (Turba)->address books.
>
>> BTW in my case I'm suspecting a problem I had with caseinsensitive auth
>> backend (fixed with hook), which lead to uppercase username in the
>> database and perhaps after that the default directory could not be
>> updated.
>
> Possibly.

Absolutly! It is in my opinion a casesensitive-caseinsensitiv problem of
the username in the database. The default_dir in horde_prefs is not
updated.
Many users do not find the problem and can not ActiceSync use. I think it
needs to be corrected by Horde.
In summary:
Username = user-a
user-a login, but as "User A"
In the db now User-A is default_dir abcdefghijk
Later, user-a always will log in as "user-a".
But horde never changes the default_dir, and that is for "user-a" unequal
"User-A"