[horde] Installation is a nightmare on Centos 6.5, please help.

Joe Besko jbesko at msu.edu
Tue Jul 8 11:56:44 UTC 2014

Quoting Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com>:

> On 7/7/2014 4:01 PM, Joe Besko wrote:
>>

>> Quoting Erling Preben Hansen <erling at eph.dk>:

>>> Hey
>>>
>>> I am not sure how different it is in yur setup.
>>> But this should give you an idear.
>>>
>>> http://wiki.horde.org/CentOS5InstallationNotes
>>>
>>> /erling
>>> --
>>>

>> Double check the log information from the PEAR installation.  I had
>> a number of PEAR modules that did not install and I had to install
>> before all the files were installed.  Once those files modules were
>> installed and phpized, the installation completed successfully.
>>
> Where is the log information for PEAR? Should I use yum to install
> most of the modules or let PEAR do it?
>
> Thanks
>
> steve

The log info was just the data to watch during the PEAR installation.
You can pipe it into a file if you want to look for the data, or
scroll back through the terminal output.

As for the other modules, I used yum to install them.  Once all the
missing modules were installed, I could get all the Horde libraries
and files to be installed.

--

Joe Besko                      Phone:        517.432.5335
Systems Programmer             Fax:          517.353.9847