[horde] My how things have changed

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Jul 8 14:13:34 UTC 2014

It's been years since I've updated Horde/Imp. A lot has changed since
that time. I finally got webmail installed thanks to the help of a
couple of patient folk.

On the current server, we use Imp as a frontend for webmail. I use
perdition to connect to real servers to read the email, and a local
sendmail for sending email. The current version I'm running lets
perdition map to the proper mail server based on domain of the user that
logs in. Some of this is configured under Horde, and the rest under IMP.

After installing webmail, I find I don't have any Horde config files.
All are under imp/config. Should I have installed Horde Groupware
instead of Horde Groupware Webmail? What is the difference between these
two?

Thanks,

steve campbell