[horde] Help with all of this

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Jul 8 20:00:38 UTC 2014

I certainly picked the wrong day to attempt a new installation, with all
the little glitches that were going on. Glad to see how fast they were
resolved.

I've been debating which version I should be using - Framework,
Groupware, or Webmail. My original version was the only version
available way back when, Framework, but now there's so much more.

The documentation for Webmail suggests I should use the admin functions
to configure my setup, but it seems I can only get to any admin page
once, and then I always get routed back to the normal login page
afterwards, regardless of whether I change anything or not.

How is the install supposed to be configured? Manually or through the
web page, or does it matter? For now, I'm just guessing at most of what
needs changed, using what I can from my old install. A pointer to
configuration would be great.

Thanks for all being done.

steve campbell