[horde] LDAP configuration checklist?

김 덕곤 dgkim at dgkim.net
Wed Jul 9 01:26:31 UTC 2014

2014. 7. 9. 오전 9:52, 김 덕곤 쓴 글:
> 2014. 7. 8. 오후 4:56, 김 덕곤 쓴 글:
>> I have 2 installations of horde.
>>
>> Both uses LDAP as authentication backend and addressbook.
>>
>> One have a problem with 'Administration -> Users'
>> doesn't show user list.
>> only one id(mine, administrator) is shown.
>> The other one is working correctly.
>>
>> I checked conf.php, there seems no difference but domain name.
>>
>> LDAP structure is as follows.
>>
>> user : uid=loginname,ou=Users,dc=blabla,dc=blabla
>> group : cn=groupname,ou=Groups,dc=blabla,dc=blabla
>> addressbook :
>> cn=contactsome,cn=sharedbook,ou=Addressbook,d=blabla,dc=blabla
>>
>> user
>> objectClass: inerOrgPerson + ...
>> uid: loginname
>> userPassword: ...
>>
>> group
>> objectClass: groupOfUniqueNames
>> uniqueMember: uid=loginname,ou=Users,dc=blabla,dc=blabla
>>
>> addressbook
>> objectClass: inerOrgPerson + ...
>> cn: contactsome
>>

>> 'Users' thing is confusing. (configuration of LDAP? Authentication?)
>> but 'Groups' thing is rather clear.
>>
>> And option $conf[ldap][bindas]
>> I want explanations for several scenarios.
>> (User list is prohibited or not. Address book can be read by
>> authenticated user. etc...)
>>
> Furthermore.
> After I upgraded horde to latest modules(released today or yesterday),
> I can't access to imp's preferences page.
>
> Following is the error.
>
> /** * Constructor. * * @param string $id Object identifier. */ Method
> [ <user, ctor> public method __construct ] { @@
> /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Imap.php 110 - 113 - Parameters [1] { Parameter
> #0 [ <required> $id ] } } has unfulfilled dependencies (Parameter #0 [
> <required> $id ])
>
>  1. Horde_Core_Prefs_Ui->__construct()
> /var/www/horde/services/prefs.php:26
>  2. Horde_Core_Prefs_Ui->_getPrefGroups()
> /usr/share/php/Horde/Core/Prefs/Ui.php:109
>  3. Horde_Core_Prefs_Ui->groupIsEditable()
> /usr/share/php/Horde/Core/Prefs/Ui.php:799
>  4. Horde_Core_Prefs_Ui->getChangeablePrefs()
> /usr/share/php/Horde/Core/Prefs/Ui.php:126
>
> seems 'users' and 'groups' are related.

Figured out the error.

I have copied imp/config/prefs.php(whole contents) to prefs.local.php
to rename folder 'Spam' to 'Junk'.

I compared with two files, there was so much differences.

I put following few lines on prefs.local.php, it solved problem.

$_prefs['spam_folder'] = array(
     // NOTE: Localization of this name for display purposes is done
     // automatically. To change the default value based on the backend, see
     // the 'special_mboxes' option in config/backends.php.
     'value' => 'Junk'
);

And I will review all the *.local.php files of mine.