[horde] Help with all of this

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Jul 9 13:54:30 UTC 2014

On 7/8/2014 5:45 PM, Erling Preben Hansen wrote:
>  Citat af Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com>:
>
>> I certainly picked the wrong day to attempt a new installation, with all
>> the little glitches that were going on. Glad to see how fast they were
>> resolved.
>>
>> I've been debating which version I should be using - Framework,
>> Groupware, or Webmail. My original version was the only version
>> available way back when, Framework, but now there's so much more.
>>
>> The documentation for Webmail suggests I should use the admin functions
>> to configure my setup, but it seems I can only get to any admin page
>> once, and then I always get routed back to the normal login page
>> afterwards, regardless of whether I change anything or not.
>>
>> How is the install supposed to be configured? Manually or through the
>> web page, or does it matter? For now, I'm just guessing at most of what
>> needs changed, using what I can from my old install. A pointer to
>> configuration would be great.
>>
>> Thanks for all being done.
>>
>> steve campbell
>> --
>
> hey
> Did you ad an admin acount to horde/config/conf.php
> is your setting 'hordeauth' in horde/imp/config/backend.php or
> backend.local.php correct.
> /erling
I have a user configured in horde/config/conf.php
I don't see hordeauth set to 'true' anywhere in backend.php. I've yet to
create any local files.

I actually think Imp might be working, I just need to figure out how to
add a dropdown for domains (that point to various imap servers) on the
login screen. In the old version, there was a file named servers.php
under the config directory of imp. I might be able to use the contents
of that file.

I'm not sure I need to configure anything on the web site.

steve