[horde] php include path.

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Jul 9 16:11:25 UTC 2014

On 7/9/2014 11:46 AM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com>:

>>> My guess is that 'horde_dir' is either misconfigured or not
>>> configured at all in PEAR. What does the output of
>>>
>>>    pear config-show
>>>
>>> tell? Usually this should have been set when you ran
>>>
>>>    pear install horde/horde_role
>>>
>>> but either you didn't run this or typed in the wrong location (this
>>> should be an absolute path to the server's web root, like
>>> /var/www/horde (definitly not '/').
>>>

>> The test.php page shows the following line:
>>
>>  * *PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path)*:
>> /var/www/html/horde/lib:/var/www/html/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php
>>

>> pear config-show has:
>>
>> Base Horde directory           horde_dir /usr/share/pear/www/horde
>>
>> The file needed is actually in "/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/core.php".
>
> There is no 'imp/lib/core.php'.  core.php lives under the horde/lib
> directory only.
>
> michael
>
> ___________________________________
> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]

On my old server, Horde was installed as Framework and Imp was installed
as an add-on. To log into imp, you would go to http:/servername/horde/imp.

When I installed the Webmail, I think I indicated that the base was
/var/www/html/horde/imp. This probably is why I have a
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib folder instead of /var/www/html/horde/lib
folder.

I did this because a lot of folks here have a bookmark to the old login,
and once I had the new server configured, I'd bring it up as the old
server and no one would be calling me saying their bookmark doesn't work.

The file login.php is in /var/www/html/horde/imp, but using
http://new_servername_ip/horde/imp/login.php doesn't work. I have to use
http://new_servername_ip/horde/login.php to login. So somewhere
something is redirected.

But yes, I do have only one lib/core.php and that's under
/var/www/html/horde/imp.

I guess I'll either figure out where to add the folder to the
include_path or uninstall and reinstall and then do some magic in my
apache config for aliases or something.

Thanks
steve