[horde] webmail-install not being created

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Jul 9 18:27:23 UTC 2014

On 7/9/2014 2:21 PM, Arjen de Korte wrote:
> Citeren Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com>:
>
>> I just removed (uninstalled) my webmail installation and started over.
>>
>> Looks like things are changing again since I'm seeing some weirdness.
>> I'm also not getting an executable named "webmin-install" in /usr/bin.
>
> You probably are looking for '/usr/bin/webmail-install' from
> 'horde/webmail'. If you don't see that, you'll need to run
>
>     pear install -f horde/webmail
>
> to force (re)install the package.

I've been beating this up for the last two days, and until this
afternoon, /usr/bin/webmail-install has been created. This afternoon, I
started seeing  things like:

horde/imp requires package "horde/Horde_Vfs" (version >= 2.0.0, version
<= 3.0.0alpha1, excluded versions: 3.0.0alpha1)

when I run "pear install -a -B horde/webmail"

I'm wondering if new versions are being made available but aren't
compatible.

I'll try your command.

Thanks

steve