[horde] Trean-Error

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Wed Jul 9 18:31:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

just for fun I've installed trean. Trying to use it throws:

,----[ Error ]
| ErrorException Object
| (
|     [message:protected] => Call to undefined method Trean_Bookmarks::getBookmarks()
|     [string:Exception:private] =>
|     [code:protected] => 0
|     [file:protected] => /usr/share/php5/PEAR/www/horde/trean/lib/Bookmarks.php
|     [line:protected] => 178
|     [trace:Exception:private] => Array
|         (
|             [0] => Array
|                 (
|                     [function] => catchFatalError
|                     [class] => Horde_ErrorHandler
|                     [type] => ::
|                     [args] => Array
|                         (
|                         )
|
|                 )
|
|         )
|
|     [previous:Exception:private] =>
|     [severity:protected] => 1
|     [logged] => 1
| )
`----

Any help appreciated.

Regards Hanns

PS: Today I've upgraded to the latest Release of horde and it's
components. Worked flawlessly - and new horde is great. Thanks to the
developers and their enthusiasm. It's a great piece of software. I
think, I'll order another T-Shirt :-)