[horde] imp / folder-view

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Tue Jul 15 20:43:53 UTC 2014

Am 15.07.2014 22:29, schrieb Michael M Slusarz:
> Quoting "A. Schulze" <sca at andreasschulze.de>:
>
>>> If you want "SHARED"/"PUBLIC" replaced with a translated name, you
>>> need an IMAP server that supports the TRANSLATION extension to the
>>> NAMESPACE response.  See http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5255#section-3.4
>>
>> do you know if dovecot implement that extension?
>
> I believe it does.

may depend

dovecot should do level 1

The I18NLEVEL=2 extension allows the client to request a suitable
   collation that will modify the behavior of the base specification's
   SEARCH command as well as the SORT and THREAD extensions [SORT].
   This leverages the collation registry [RFC4790].  The I18NLEVEL=1
   extension updates SEARCH/SORT/THREAD to use i;unicode-casemap
   comparator, as defined in [UCM].  I18NLEVEL=1 is a simpler version of
   I18NLEVEL=2 with no ability to select a different collation.

> michael
>

> ___________________________________
> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]

see