[horde] Color Schemes

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Jul 18 23:59:37 UTC 2014

Quoting Andre Luiz Paiz <andre.paiz at iqm.unicamp.br>:

> Is there a website to download different color schemes for horde 5.1/5.2?
> Some users ask for that.
> I know that is possible to duplicate the default theme and create one, but
> developers do make a better job on that.

This last statement is absolutely false.

None of the core developers has a background in graphic design.  We do
a good job (I believe) in UI, but the graphics/color
scheme/positioning can undoubtedly be improved.

That is *exactly* the kind of thing that someone who wants to give
back to the project could provide to improve the pre-existing product.

michael