[horde] Error searching imp ALL folders, confirmed.

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Wed Jul 23 18:31:22 UTC 2014

On 07/23/2014 11:21 AM, Andre Luiz Paiz wrote:

> Dear Andy,
> Thank you for helping discovering the issue, I have attached a image file
> inside the trouble ticket to help simulate the problem.
> My distro is CentOS 6.5. What is the next step to solve the problem? Will
> this case will be forwarded to the developers? Sorry but I'm not sure how
> to proceed now.
>
> thanks again
> Andre
>   Atenciosamente
>
> /André Luiz Paiz/
> /Analista de Redes/
> /Instituto de Química – Unicamp/
> /andre.paiz at iqm.unicamp.br/
> /Telefone: (19)3521-0197/

Andre, the developers will take a look at ticket #13384 as soon as they
are able.  Unless we or someone else is able to find more info, I think
we have done all we can for now.

I believe that as the original poster of the trouble ticket, you will
receive email if a developer needs more info or when they find and fixes
it.  I also marked myself to follow the ticket and will be notified when
anything changes.

I researched the on-screen error message, "IMP is marked as
authenticated, but no credentials can be found in the session.", and
found it in horde/imp/lib/Imap.php on line 635.  However, I am not
familiar enough with Imp's code to understand where that is being called
from and why it would fail in this case.

FWIW I also checked my IMAP SASLauthd logs and it reports no
authentication problems (I did not expect it would, but I figured it
would not hurt to confirm).

Sincere regards,

--
Andy Dorman