[horde] Fwd: AW: Horde 5.2 Active-Sync Calendar sync android

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Jul 23 19:11:19 UTC 2014

Quoting Stefan Bühler <stefan.buehler at mailcarrier.ch>:

> I see no calendar entrys on the smartphone and the test entry "test"
> does not appear in the horde calendar

Don't know what to tell you. The log shows it is successfully uploaded
to the server, the server sends the new UID back to the client.
Additionally, there are a bunch of calendar entries being sent FROM
the server TO the client. I guess make sure you have selected all the
right calendars to view on both the client and server. Otherwise, I
have no idea.

--
mike
The Horde Project