[horde] How to upgrade to webmail-5.1.5 with PEAR (was Re: HGWE 5.1.5 and HGWE 5.2.0)

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jul 31 20:59:54 UTC 2014

fwiw,  there is nothing in the most recent ActiveSync library that is
not compatible with H 5.1.

Upgrading Core should also work,  defaulting to the SQL state driver
if the new config is not present. If it doesn't,  I will look at this
and fix when I'm back at my computer.

mike
Sent from mobile

Re: [horde] How to upgrade to webmail-5.1.5 with PEAR (was Re: HGWE
5.1.5 and HGWE 5.2.0) </div><div>