[horde] How to move a pre-4.0 database to a new server

Mauricio Jose T. Tecles mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Tue Aug 5 14:47:31 UTC 2014

----- Mensagem de Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
    Data: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 15:29:30 +0200
      De: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Assunto: Re: [horde] How to move a pre-4.0 database to a new server
    Para: horde at lists.horde.org

> Zitat von Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com>:
>
>> On 8/5/2014 7:58 AM, Steve Campbell wrote:
>>> OK, I found the scripts in the old versions. So I'll start working
>>> my way through them.
>>>
>>> steve

>> I ran through the updates on all the upgrades. When I attempt to
>> "Update all DB schemas" from the adminstration/configuration
>> screen, I get one error.
>>
>> The error indicates that object_photo does not exist in turba_objects.
>>
>> Does this sound familiar to anyone and is there an easy fix for
>> this? Did I miss a step somewhere?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> steve campbell
>
> That column existed since Horde 3, so you might indeed have missed
> some step earlier, or you have a customized turba_objects table.
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject

Yes, run into something like that also. You might have to copy (cp
backends.php backends.local.php) and edit (customize, as Jan said)
backends.local.php to remove nonexisting entries (or create then).

Don't forget others steps:

I decided to convert Kronolith to UTC:
- Copy kronolith-convert-to-utc.php to  /var/www/horde/kronolith/migration/
- Change to  /var/www/horde/kronolith/migration/
- Run: php  kronolith-convert-to-utc.php.

- Define your default local zone (/var/www/horde/config/prefs.php,
$_prefs['timezone']).
- Some user's preferences must be reviwed.

Mauricio