[horde] Problem Creating MySQL Database and Tables

Johannes Mock mockjs at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 6 14:37:41 UTC 2014

On 08/06/2014 04:25 PM, A. Schulze wrote:

> Johannes Mock:
>
>> If I want to change to "Database" or "LDAP" or anythin other the url
>> looks like:
>> https://horde.server.de/horde/admin/config/config.php?app=horde#
>> and nothing happened.
>
> did you disable javascript in your browser?
>
> Andreas

I can also open the tabs "Users", "Permissions", "Locks", ...
but there are some other errors too if I click the link "Groups" the
following message appears in my terminal: HORDE: [horde] "" driver (for
Horde_Group not found). [pid 28932 on line 85 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Core/Factory/Base.php"]
If i click the link "SQL Shell" it's the following message: HORDE:
[horde] The database configuration is missing. [pid 28930 on line 142 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Core/Factory/Db.php"]

So for me there seems to be a problem with the database connection, but
I can't find it.

Greetings
Johannes