[horde] Tasks Appearing on Horde from one phone but not another

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Thu Aug 7 09:56:02 UTC 2014

On Thu, 7 Aug 2014, John McIntyre wrote:

> Can someone tell me how I can fix this?
>
> When I add a task in the web browser view, I get a 404 and this in the logs
> ..
>
> [Thu Aug 07 10:32:39 2014] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] File does not
> exist: /usr/share/horde/nag/t, referer:
> https://malkaandmalka.info/horde/nag/task.php?actionID=add_task&tasklist_id=QlZQP_DQs1Gk-f82YqhFsQ5

You have hidden this error previously, haven't you?

See: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/11596#c2

"Your web server is not recognizing the rampage rewrite rule(s). Your
not using lighttpd, by any chance, are you?"

You need an URL rewrite mechanism and allow .htaccess in your horde
directories.

--
Steffen