[horde] Problem with Claendar Sharing

Bastian Klein b.klein at bkims.de
Thu Aug 7 18:30:45 UTC 2014

  Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Bastian Klein <b.klein at bkims.de>:
>
>> Zitat von Massimo Balestrieri <balestrieri at mag-data.com>:

>>> same problem here
>
> Cannot reproduce. Shared calendars work as expected for me here. I can
> read them, edit them etc...Check for any javascript errors in the
> console.
>
> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

The function of sharing is working of course.
Whats not working for me is the month-view of a shared calender.

In actual month, it shows only items until middle of month. On load,
Chrome-Console catches following errors:

  doActionComplete #<Hash:{}>  hordecore.js?v=be5cf1c9:47
  HordeCore.debug  hordecore.js?v=be5cf1c9:47
  HordeCore.doActionComplete  hordecore.js?v=be5cf1c9:283
  (anonymous function)  hordecore.js?v=be5cf1c9:92
  Ajax.Request.Class.create.respondToReadyState
prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:1820
  Ajax.Request.Class.create.onStateChange  prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:1762

If i browse one month forth or back, the month shows all items. When i go
back to august, only half month items are showing up and from now, calender
menu gehts unusable.
Following error shows up:

   Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined
kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1697
   (anonymous function)  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1697
   each  prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:859
   KronolithCore.findInsertBefore  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1696
   (anonymous function)  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1619
   each  prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:859
   KronolithCore.insertEvents  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1518
   (anonymous function)  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1346
   each  prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:859
   KronolithCore.loadEvents kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1336
   KronolithCore.go  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:181
   KronolithCore.clickHandler  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:4921
   (anonymous function)  prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:417

I can reproduce that on 3 browsers, on three workstations (all windows
8.1).

I'm (server)-Administrator not developer, so for me the information above
is kind of *?????* ;-) . an error in client-side java script.... what can i
do?

Regards,
Bastian

bk:ims