[horde] Problem with Claendar Sharing

Bastian Klein b.klein at bkims.de
Fri Aug 8 11:12:26 UTC 2014

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>> The function of sharing is working of course.
>> Whats not working for me is the month-view of a shared calender.
>>
>> In actual month, it shows only items until middle of month. On load,
>> Chrome-Console catches following errors:
>>
>> doActionComplete #<Hash:{}>  hordecore.js?v=be5cf1c9:47
>> HordeCore.debug  hordecore.js?v=be5cf1c9:47
>> HordeCore.doActionComplete  hordecore.js?v=be5cf1c9:283
>> (anonymous function)  hordecore.js?v=be5cf1c9:92
>> Ajax.Request.Class.create.respondToReadyState
>> prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:1820
>> Ajax.Request.Class.create.onStateChange  prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:1762
>>
>> If i browse one month forth or back, the month shows all items. When i
go
>> back to august, only half month items are showing up and from now,
>> calender
>> menu gehts unusable.
>> Following error shows up:
>>
>> Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined
>> kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1697
>> (anonymous function)  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1697
>> each  prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:859
>> KronolithCore.findInsertBefore  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1696
>> (anonymous function)  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1619
>> each  prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:859
>> KronolithCore.insertEvents  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1518
>> (anonymous function)  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1346
>> each  prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:859
>> KronolithCore.loadEvents kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:1336
>> KronolithCore.go  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:181
>> KronolithCore.clickHandler  kronolith.js?v=a74893d4:4921
>> (anonymous function)  prototype.js?v=be5cf1c9:417
>>
>> I can reproduce that on 3 browsers, on three workstations (all windows
>> 8.1).
>>
>> I'm (server)-Administrator not developer, so for me the information
above
>> is kind of *?????* ;-) . an error in client-side java script.... what
>> can i
>> do?
>
> Try clearing the server side javascript cache.
>
> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

No i have to make clear that i'm a most time windows server guy...
How can i do this on debian 7 withe apache?

I have no idea @ all ...

I think this just happens since the server went from debian 6 to debian 7.
But i have no debian 6 system anymore... but two debian 7 with horde at
exxactly the same behavior.

There must be something i make the wrong way...

Regards,
Bastian

bk:ims

Phone: +49 (5344) 2590066