[horde] Can Multiple Horde systems share one TCP MySQL Database?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Aug 12 09:58:31 UTC 2014

Zitat von L. D. James <ljames at apollo3.com>:

> If there would be problems with two different Horde systems sharing
> one MySQL database, can someone describe it to me?
>
> Whatever the problem happen to be, if any, I'll try to use my
> programming skills to resolve the issues.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -- L. James
>
> --
> L. D. James
> ljames at apollo3.com
> www.apollo3.com/~ljames

If you are talking about different Horde *versions* then you will run
into so many problems that you shouldn't even think about it.

Otherwise the question is why do you want to use the same database?
It's a huge difference if you want to do things like load
balancing/fallover or run different configurations for different
domains.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project