[horde] Moving Signature Up in Replies

Ryan DiMaria rdimaria at dimarialawgroup.com
Wed Aug 13 21:43:41 UTC 2014

For Horde Groupware 5.1.1, my signature is only shown at the end of all history or string of past replies such that my reply does not contain a signature directly below it.  How do I configure the signature to include the signature directly below the reply I am sending?

Structured Settlement Sales for Settlements & Attorney Fees* (Lic. # 0I24531)
Tax Opinions/Advising on Settlements & Verdicts
IRS Disputes

M. Ryan DiMaria, J.D., LLM in Taxation
DiMARIA LAW, PC
18101 Von Karman, Suite 330
Irvine, CA 92612
rdimaria at dimarialawgroup.com
www.dimarialawgroup.com
Phone: (949) 225-4407
Cell: (949) 584-1555
Fax: (949) 225-4474

*STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT SALES: Structured Settlements require different licensing requirements.  M. Ryan DiMaria offers Structured Settlements under his Insurance License (Lic. 0I24531) and co-brokers all of them with Patrick Farber of the Atlas Settlement Group.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
This electronic transmission and any documents and any documents attached hereto (i) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC sections 2510-2521), (ii) may contain confidential and privileged information, and (iii) are for the sole use of the intended recipient above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of a message received in error is strictly prohibited.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, please be advised that any U.S. Federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless expressly stated otherwise, is not intended or written for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter addressed herein.