[horde] Can't configure after upgrade

Steve Jelfs steve at trolltec.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 07:08:42 UTC 2014

On 18/08/14 00:14, L. D. James wrote:
> On 08/17/2014 04:52 PM, Steve Jelfs wrote:
>> Hi
>>

>> I've just upgraded to the latest release on Ubuntu 14.01  When I
>> accessed
>> the configure menu, it told me that several db schemas required
>> updating.
>> Clicked on the button and they all updated ok.  Now, several
>> configurations
>> require updating but each time I click on the all button, or each
>> individual
>> link, the browser returns with a "no data received" error. Also,
>> activesync
>> used to be enabled and now it is not.
>>

>> Where to start please?
>>

>> Thank you
>>

>> Steve
>>
> Try backing up your horde/conf.php file so that you can restore it
> when you get it working.
>
> Then copy your horde/conf.php.dist to horde/conf.php.  This should
> give you access to the administration defaults where you should have
> access to configuring anew.

Tried that - same result.  In the apache log I get:
[Mon Aug 18 08:04:26.935490 2014] [core:notice] [pid 2615] AH00051:
child pid 15211 exit signal Segmentation fault (11), possible coredump
in /etc/apache2

Needless to say there's no coredump that I can see.  I'll google
Segmentation fault and troubleshoot from there.

Cheers

Steve