[horde] Horde 5,2 can't send email...

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Aug 25 02:23:41 UTC 2014

Quoting Michael Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com>:

> On Fri, 2014-08-22 at 11:11 +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Zitat von Michael Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com>:
>>
>> > There was an error sending your message: Address is missing domain.
>> >
>> > I am NOT using ActiveSYNC.
>>
>> And your question is?
>>
>> --
>
> My address is not missing the domain part, but I still get this error.

Given that we have a bunch of test cases that correctly detect the
difference between addresses with correct an incorrect domains, I have
to believe the code is right.

If you can provide input that is wrong, that would be great.  But the
odds are most likely that your e-mail address *is* missing the domain
part.  (And realize that if your email is malformed in a different
area, the parser may not break until it gets to the domain part.  But
something is broken in an email address somewhere.)

michael