[horde] Page not found on ansel and wicked (url rewrite problem)

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Wed Sep 3 10:43:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

The rest of horde is working fine and I nearly installed all the
components but I get 404 on most of wicked pages and all of ansel pages.

No page of ansel are reacheable including /horde/ansel/all/.
I can see the home of wicked /horde/wicked/ but all links except
"Permissions" takes me to a 404.

This is a problem with url rewrite since as soon as I turn it off in
horde conf.php I can access wicked and ansel pages.

mod_rewrite is enabled and working (tested separately from horde).

I've tried to add
AcceptPathInfo On
AllowEncodedSlashes On

in <VirtualHost> and in apache2.conf (and nearly every place I could
think of)

as noted on the documentation without any improvement (still 404 on
ansel and wicked)
http://www.horde.org/apps/wicked/docs/INSTALL

It's really hard to say if url rewrite works at all in horde since very
few modules use it.

whups, turba, trean, nag, mnemo, kronolith, ingo, imp, gollem don't use it.

rpc use it but I didn't check how to test it.

horde main page should use it but I can't see any "nice" url.

The only components that really seems to use it don't work.

thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it