[horde] VFS issue and systemd

Randy horde at anr.net
Sun Sep 7 14:10:04 UTC 2014

OK, now I think it is a Horde issue.

I found that systemd has a PrivateTmp setting that can be set to false
to get horde to use the  regular /tmp file, but that doesn't seem to
be the problem.

I'm using Whups and when I attach a file to a new ticket, I get an
error message that the ticket has failed because horde can't save the
file (the error message matches whatever path I have set in Horde for
the VFS using the file system). Then I can update the ticket and the
attachment will save just fine. it seems that it fails because the
attachment path does not exist, yet it creates it. subsequent updates
will use that path.

Any ideas?

Randy