[horde] Send messages to all addresses in address book (basic and dynamic)

Andre Luiz Paiz andre.paiz at iqm.unicamp.br
Tue Sep 16 18:54:16 UTC 2014

  Dear Horde Team,

One user has reported that when composing a message, he used to click the
"address book" button in Basic Mode to select people who he intends to send
the message. He said that in previous versions it was possible to filter
for "everyone" and send a message adding all contacts. This is not working
now, because it requires some information on the search input field. I have
tested using a "space" character and it works, but this is an alternative
path, because if users want to search for all, nothing should be typed.
Is it possible to return all contacts when clicking to filter with no
criteria?

Also, is it possible to send mails to all contacts in dynamic mode? I am
trying to make users that are still using Basic Mode to migrate.

My Horde version is 5.2.1

Thanks

  Atenciosamente

/André Luiz Paiz/