[horde] ingo: can't add rules

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Fri Sep 19 08:49:56 UTC 2014

A. Schulze:

> Hello,
>
> I cannot add/change ingo-rules anymore.
> It definitly worked in 5.1.x but not in 5.2.x
>
> After adding a new rule I get two green boxes "change saved" and
> "rules activated"
> But after that the new rule isn't shown at all.

looks like ingo has a problem saving the ruleset to the uncommon
preference backend KolabImap.

what works:
  - I see a last login time
  - I could configure the Horde Portal page and the selected portal
blocks survive logout/login cycles.

In both cases a new "file/message" is created in users mailbox under
the folder
".Benutzereinstellungen"

I have also turba installed and configured to host the prefs backend, too.
If I create a new contact, a second "file/message" is created in the
mentioned mailbox.

But If I create a new filter rule I also expect it's stored in the
preference backend.
Funny: the rule is pushed as sieve file to the mailserver
but not visible inside ingo :-/

I temporary switched to File prefs backend and then anything goes as expected.

Any advice?
Thanks