[horde] authenticate against multiple LDAP servers

Vilius Sumskas/LNK vilius at lnk.lt
Sat Sep 20 11:48:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to setup Horde to authenticate against multiple LDAP server
however I cannot find any information how to do this.

Looking at the code it seems like Ldap.php expects an array of hostnames,
however GUI doesn't allow me to enter PHP arrays and it doesn't save it as
an array if I separate hosts with comma, e.g. "hostname1, hostname2".

I have specified an array of hostnames directly in conf.php, however as
soon as one of the LDAP hosts goes down I have a >1 minute delay every
time I click Horde GUI in any application.

Have I did something wrong? Does Horde support multiple LDAP servers for
authentication?

--
   Vilius