[horde] PHP Error

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Oct 1 00:38:50 UTC 2014

Quoting Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de>:

> Hi,
>
> Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> schrieb:
>
>> Quoting Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> my horde.log has al lot of:

>>> AFAICS anything is working fine, so I ignore the warning, but any idea,
>>> what's about it?
>>
>> I don't really see anyway for $this->_contacts to be anything BUT an
>> array, so I'm not sure what's going on for you. Can you find out what
>> the value of $this->_contacts is before that loop?
>
> Err, no. How do I do that? I've placed a Horde::debug($variable);
> statement in the code, but there was no horde_debug.txt created.

If you put that line right before line 58 in RI.php, and you are not
getting any output but are still getting the error - the only thing I
can think of is that maybe the permissions on the tmp directory are
not set properly. Otherwise, this means that the code is not being
executed.

The only two places where $this->_contacts is set is line 71 and line
149. You will have to see which one of those assignments is causing
$this->_contacts to be something other than an array. My guess? Maybe
something going wrong with the json_decode?

--
mike
The Horde Project