[horde] Filtering logon permission based on IP address

Tim ODriscoll tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 13:13:52 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Is there a way to only allow a certain user group to logon from the
local network, but to allow another user group to logon from external
IP addresses as well as local?

I'm using OpenLDAP for authentication, so I'm wondering if there's a
way to pass the IP address of the connecting client through to the
LDAP authentication backend and then use an LDAP filter, but I'm not
entirely sure how that filter would work yet, so I was wondering if
there's another easier way through Horde..

Many thanks,

Tim