[horde] HORDE: SQL QUERY FAILED

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Oct 7 13:38:36 UTC 2014

Quoting grupo correo <grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com>:

> Hi again.
>
> I have seen in my horde.log too many entries with this text.
>
> HORDE: SQL QUERY FAILED: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation:
> 1062 Duplicate entry '{5423e876-9b2c-46c2-997b-184ac0a81b25}51' for key
> 'PRIMARY'  #012#011INSERT INTO horde_activesync_state (sync_key, sync_data,
> sync_devid,#012#011  sync_mod, sync_folderid, sync_user, sync_pending,
> sync_timestamp)#...
>
> How can i avoid this issue in my system? is there any solution for this
> problem?

These are from ActiveSync. It's occurs when the client doesn't
receive, or doesn't understand, the response from the server, so it
sends the previous request again (using the last known good synckey).
If you look at the sync log you'll see that this is a NOTICE and not
an ERR. If you are receiving this ALL THE TIME, then there may be an
issue with one of the clients connecting to the server, a synclog
would be helpful is determining what is going on.

--
mike
The Horde Project