[horde] Categories/tags with ActiveSync on Android

horde_mailing at der-domi.de horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Thu Oct 9 05:26:07 UTC 2014

Hey!

Now I want to ask you why my groups (categories, tags) for my Android
phone doesn't work.

If I want to create a new contact for the Exchange account I don't get
the offer to add a group field (I can offer a screenshot if required).
But it works for the local phone address book.

The synchronized contacts (from Horde to phone) do also have no groups
included. But in the debug file I found the correct entry:
<POOMCONTACTS:Categories>
  foobar
</POOMCONTACTS:Categories>

Does somebody know if there is a hidden option to activate the groups
for an Exchange account? It is reproducable on my phone and tablet
(both with CyanogenMod 11).

A long time ago the categories/groups already works fine. If I
remember correct it was before changing the categories to tags in Turba.

Thank you
Dominik