[horde] Saving Contact Details from Email

bin at crewecleanteam.co.uk bin at crewecleanteam.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 14:02:17 UTC 2014

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the reply.

I have one address book.  Since the upgrade to 5.1.1., this has been
known as 'Shared Address Books' (!).

Could there be a bigger misnomer since it is not shareable?

If you can tell me how to give it a sensible name (again), I would be
very grateful.

It is selected everywhere possible (it is the only option in any
drop-down list).

See attached for some more info.

Thank you,

Dave.