[horde] Cannot Export Details for a Single Contact

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Oct 20 10:20:57 UTC 2014

Please keep discussions on the list, and please don't top-post.

Zitat von bin at crewecleanteam.co.uk:

>> Zitat von bin at crewecleanteam.co.uk:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a problem with exporting contact details.  At the moment, I
>>> am unable to share address books and so every time a change to any
>>> contact is made, that contact must be exported and imported to all
>>> other relevant address books.  Although there seems to be an
>>> option to export a single contact, whenever I have tried it the
>>> whole address book is downloaded into a .csv file.  I then have to
>>> edit that file before using it as the import file to the other
>>> address books.
>>>
>>> I am using version 5.1.1.
>>
>> Cannot reproduce with the latest version.
>>
> Hello Jan,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I suppose the obvious question is when will I have the latest
> version?  How does that work - do you notify the various hosting
> companies when a new version is available and then it is their
> responsibility to download it and install it as and when they find
> the time or is it their responsibility to check for new versions, or
> do the Cpanel developers handle it?

It completely depends on how Horde was installed. But yes, if you use
the Horde version built into cpanel, then it's cpanel's responsibility
to upgrade that bundled version. And it's your hoster's or
administrator's responsibility to upgrade cpanel.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project