[horde] Active Sync and local client?

Tim Streit ledoktre at meanie.us
Tue Oct 21 22:30:58 UTC 2014

I’m testing out Active Sync to see how it works before worrying about licensing it, and I’ve come across one thing.  It seems like if I delete a message on an IMAP client (in this case Apple Mail.app), it remains on the phone (which is iOS 8.0).  No matter what I do - exit Mail, etc, the mail remains on the phone.  The only way to make it go away is to delete it on the phone too.

When done through IMAP, everything syncs - no matter if you delete on the desktop or on the phone.

Anyone ran into this before?

Thanks,