[horde] Address AutoComplete for Imp Compose Not Working, Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.2, Imp 6.2.2, Turba 4.2.2

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Fri Oct 24 14:29:53 UTC 2014

On 10/24/2014 09:15 AM, A. Schulze wrote:

> Andy Dorman:
>
>> found that /imp/core/loader.js is returning a 404 not found error.
>
> I have *no* file "loader.js" at all found in my Horde installation.
> (installed from pear.horde.org )
>
> Andreas

Nor do I.

I just finished grepping in the entire horde code base and found no
reference to 'loader.js'  So I expanded my search and found this in the
ckeditor installation:

usr/share/javascript/ckeditor/ckeditor.js:	document.write( '<script
type="text/javascript" src="' + CKEDITOR.getUrl( 'core/loader.js' ) +
'"></script>' );

So that explains the origin of the call for core/loader.js...ckeditor is
trying to load it and failing.

So I wonder if that is causing a js failure which causes js to stop
running in the compose window before the horde js can assign the proper
actions to the compose To|CC|BCC fields.

I would have thought such a failure would show up in the firebug console
log.

So I need to stop using ckeditor cause it is always gonna fail as long
as it is trying to load 'core/loader.js' from the imp directory.

--
Andy Dorman