[horde] Recreate horde_histories table

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:29:33 UTC 2014

  Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am still having extreme troubles with my horde setup and I have not
>> received any replies from my last email to the mailiing list in regards
>> recreating the "horde_histories" table.
>>
>> For an unknown reason (I assume database corruption of some sort) the
>> horde_histories table is currently corrupted and as a result horde is
>> having troubles writing to it (understandably) and therefore it stopped
>> working..
>>
>> I tried running "horde-db-migrate" but the script just executes and
>> doesnt
>> report any modifications to the table and doesnt recreate it.
>>
>> Under the adminbistration panel of horde, it says "Schema OK" besides
>> horde-histories which is confusing for me since the table is empty with
>> the
>> exception of a single field with numbers in it but nothing else.
>>
>> The errors I see in /var/log/messages are typically:
>>
>> Oct 26 11:01:03 centos HORDE: [imp] SQL QUERY FAILED: Table
>> 'horde.horde_histories' doesn't exist  #012#011SELECT * FROM
>> horde_histories WHERE object_uid =#012#011
>
> Some problem with schemas in the DB or the Horde config? Note that the
> missing table is stated as horde.horde_histories which means table
> horde_histories in the explicit set schema horde, not in the default
> schema to my knowledge.
>
> Regards
>
> Andreas

I am replying to all people who replied to my request yesterday (Mike
Slusarz, Vilius Sumskas & you lst_hoe)

First of all thanks for the replies!  I deleted the tables and used the
config page of horde to recreate them by clicking on "Schema outdated" or
something similar.  Then the errors above immediately disappeared.  Its
been almost 12 hours and so far no errors about DB tables happened yet.

lst_hoe, I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say.. Can you
explain ?
--
Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com