[horde] horde and postgres on debian jessie

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Mon Oct 27 14:12:26 UTC 2014

oh I forgot to send it to the list as well... for future reference.

On 10/27/2014 11:05 AM, Hermann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does anyone know how to setup postgresql? I can't find any howto or
> other documentation. I'm missing a 'create.pgsql.sql'.
>
> My system:
> - debian jessie
> - horde and postgres is installed by apt-get.
> - horde-version is 5.2.2.

I've no clear memory about how I did... but it was painless.

I created a user "horde" in postgres db, I sincerely don't remember
where I did find the minimum set of permission it has to have, maybe I
simply used createuser shell command.

I created an horde db with createdb setting the owner to "horde" user.

I edited pg_hba.conf (/etc/postgresql/...).
For me adding
local   horde          horde                                    md5
was OK.

Then follow:
https://wiki.debian.org/Horde

--